Friday 30 December 2011

Classic Video Games

Many years ago now, WAYYY back in 1999 I created a website that showcased my collection of Nintendo Game and Watches, Atari 2600 games (with a focus on Australian produced / distributed games) video game books and other items. Due to time constraints (ie. children!) and the fact that many of the games were sold on Ebay a long time ago, the site fell away and by 2004, when I no longer paid for hosting of the site, it disappeared into cyberspace... that is until I discovered that it lived on within the fabulous www.archive.org and the waybackmachine! The old site is accessible via the link here.

As part of this blog, I plan to ressurect elements of this website to place onto my blog, as a resource for collectors and to also make me not feel too bad about losing the countless hours of scanning and website creation in the first place! The first post of this will be on Rainbow Vision Atari 2600 games, and I'll continue to ressurect other elements of the old website over time. In any case, it feels good just to be able to give the old material a new life for me. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment